Sunday, August 14, 2011

NYX Black Label in Italian Chic & Lip Liner in Edge Pink: My Auction Win!

Last Saturday, Starmaine Cay held an Auction for these li'l babies and tadaaa! I'm the highest bidder. :D 

I got 'em all for the price of only 360php! A happy bidder indeed I am. :D

When it comes to online shopping, I'm really having a hard time choosing the products. Because of others' experience, I didn't want to end up having any other colour aside from the colour I expect it to be. (Some of the photos can be deceiving.) That's why I prefer meet-ups over shipments. But her photos are realistic (plus she's trusted by other bloggers) so she's the ONLY online-product-shipment-seller whom I trust. :D
And the colours of these two combined perfectly.

 NYX lip liner pencil in Edge Pink is of a Pink-Fuchsia colour. Its colour is pigmented enough for your lips to have that crisp line with one swipe, plus it glides smoothly. A quick read-through on lip liners: It is a very essential tool when you want your pouties to last all day without that constant bleeding on the edges, plus it gives you that pouty-plump look if you're feeling a little sexy on a regular day.

  
Next is my first Black Label edition of NYX: Italian Chic
It has a Medium-Hot Pink, semi-frosted sheen colour. So it goes really well with Edge Pink. :D And its colour is very vibrant: With just one swipe, I had a frosted candy-lips. :D I mentioned "candy" because the thing that caught my attention is the smell. Unlike NYX's line of Round Lipsticks (which has a soapy-detergent smell. >.<) It has that fruity tang. Kind of like strawberries and cherries. :D So that is a plus for me in lippies since I can taste some of it too. :D


with Edge Pink as my liner and base. And it felt like I just ate me a piece of Lipps candy. :D


Do you feel very happy and satisfied with your latest Auction win? I know I do! :D
Toodles!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

To not Fit in. To be Psychedelic. To be Eccentric. To be Bold. To be Practical. To be Humble. To be Kind. To Encourage Others. To Stand Up for What is Right. To be YOU. Now that's being a KIKAY and that's REAL BEAUTY.
-xoxo, Roxy. ;)