Wednesday, August 10, 2011

BB Cream: Missha Perfect Cover in no. 21


M Perfect Cover BB Cream in No. 21

Wonderin' what's a buzz these days with BB Creams? I did. In my search for my very first BB cream, I went ahead and bought the best-seller of the popular-high-rated maker of BB Creams: Missha!
Most gurus I watch in Youtube uses these babies a lot before putting on their everyday makeup. As I've observed, they use this rather than liquid foundation. Some claimed that it is the "new" foundation as it doesn't leave them with that heavy-cakey feeling.

So what exactly is a BB Cream? Accd'g to Missha: Blemish Balm, also called BB Cream, is known to have been formulated as an after-treatment cream to help patients who have gone through laser skin surgery to soothe and regenerate the skin.
In my research, I've found out that BB Creams does NOT originate in South Korea or in Asia for that matter. It actually came from Germany. And it only became popular with Asian people. 

What it claims:
The M Perfect Cover BB Cream gives an even and natural-looking coverage with the soothing, moisturising properties of a cream. It is suitable for all skin types including acne-prone skin, and can be used as a makeup base or foundation.  

What Roxy claims:
 I have a normal skin (Thank God! :D) but a lot freckly-girl indeed I am, so I thought this BB would be perfect for me. Before I got sun-baked, I had a quite-fair skin, so I bought the No. 21. If you're a morena, opt for the No. 23 (I know I will for my next purchase. n_n') But since that jolly trip to Mindoro, I got kissed by the sun. The moment I applied my BB cream to my face again, I panicked! My skin became so pale that I looked like a ghost! But in just a matter of minutes, the cream oxidized well with my skin tone. :)
My face doesn't feel like its wearing a "foundation"  since its very light.
 Now I don't know about the "even and natural-looking coverage" because I can still see some of my blemishes. 


And I still have to set it with loose powder for my face still shines. But it's fair enough to say that it did lighten my skin boo-boos right after I applied it. Plus it has Whitening, Anti-Wrinkle and UV Protection with SPF 42, so we'll see if my 799 is coming to its worth. 

All-in-all, this BB is not for the budgeted. I had an extra-moolah at that time (yey for my over time labours! haha.) so I bought what I thought is "the Best BB". If you're looking for a good investment in skin-care, opt for this one. But if you want instant results, find another. 
Right now, I'm on the scour for the "Perfect BB" 'cause there's like hundreds more out there. :D

Know any good BB cream lately? Would love to know about it! :D
Have a nice day everyone! Toodles! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Im selling Original Korean Cosmetics and it's more affordable than the stalls at malls like MISSHA and ETUDE HOUSE :) https://www.facebook.com/DearabellesShop

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

To not Fit in. To be Psychedelic. To be Eccentric. To be Bold. To be Practical. To be Humble. To be Kind. To Encourage Others. To Stand Up for What is Right. To be YOU. Now that's being a KIKAY and that's REAL BEAUTY.
-xoxo, Roxy. ;)