Saturday, September 03, 2011

My Watsons Haul: Brushes and Skin Care Galore!

I went to work today as I've planned. (yeah, on a Saturday I know, bummer.) And after the hours, I went to the nearest mall and scoured for some beauty goodies. :D


Here's what I got:
(L-R: Marionnaud N°37 pointed brush, Marionnaud N°32 blush brush, ELF eye-shadow brush,
Vaseline Total Moisture Lotion & Celeteque Traveling kit skin care.
 As a noob in the makeup artist industry, I'm now currently collecting makeup brushes (since I think I'm done with my noob makeup collection. :D) And as a cheapo, I try to scour for the  high-quality yet very affordable brushes. So far I have seen three (3) companies, one is Le Faerie Cosmetics' line of brushes and two is E.L.F. from the U.K, and three is Marionnaud's, which is originally a French company, but thanks to wise entrepreneurs, it's now available locally here in the Philippines through Watsons. :)  
N°32 Angled Blush Brush: Synthetic.
It only costs 169.75php


N°37 Pointed Eyeshadow Brush: Synthetic.
It only costs 89.75php!

Another affordable brush from E.L.F. :D
I've been collecting these already since, not only because of its reasonable price, but also because it's recommended by my favorite artsy-fartsy makeup guru: KlairedelysArt


Eye Shadow Brush: Goat Hair.
This one only costs 129.75php!
A 12-hour extreme Air-conditioning (and by that the LOWEST temperature) is really not good for our Asian-Tropical skin. Aside from the recycled dirt and air-filled germs, it can be really drying to your skin. Unfortunately, I experience this everyday in our office. :| 
So I bought this cutely-packaged, travel-sized Vaseline lotion and Celeteque Products, all for the glory of good skin. :D
It really has a nice smell. Plus the packaging guarantees that this will not
spill on my purse. :)
It only costs 14.50php!

Miniature versions of the ones I have in my bathroom. :))
It only costs 149php!

What I like about these Mini-Mes is that it all fits snuggly in my skin-care kikay kit. :D (Yes I have two (2) kikay kits: 1)For Skin Care and 2)For Makeup.) On Weekdays, to avoid the rush hour, I mostly do my morning rituals when I arrive at the office. So this miniature versions are perfect for on-the-go boys and girls like me. :)

So what is your latest Haul? Would really love to know about it! :)
Have a blessed weekend everyone! Toodles!






1 comment:

  1. i have this kit in my bag also.. 149.00 for a facial wash, toner and moisturizer!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

To not Fit in. To be Psychedelic. To be Eccentric. To be Bold. To be Practical. To be Humble. To be Kind. To Encourage Others. To Stand Up for What is Right. To be YOU. Now that's being a KIKAY and that's REAL BEAUTY.
-xoxo, Roxy. ;)