Sunday, January 15, 2012

Tassels & Sequins & Teals. Oh My!

What I wore today at church. :D
I sooo love the colour palette that came out of this outfit. Who knew Maroons & Teals would look good together? :) 

Sequined top: For Me | Teal Skirt & Cocktail Ring: Forever21 | Belt: Le Donne |
Flats: Crocs

Tassel necklace: Bubbles

Originally, I wore heels but when I found out that my boyfriend is taking me to Trinoma for lunch, I quickly changed to my trusty comfy ole' Crocs. 



Satchel: Le Penderie (50th Avenue)| Heels: Shoe Gallery

Have a blessed week everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

To not Fit in. To be Psychedelic. To be Eccentric. To be Bold. To be Practical. To be Humble. To be Kind. To Encourage Others. To Stand Up for What is Right. To be YOU. Now that's being a KIKAY and that's REAL BEAUTY.
-xoxo, Roxy. ;)