Sunday, January 22, 2012

Like a Zebra.

Ruffled-shoulder blazer: Lhasa | Sexy White Shirt: Jar Clothing

I haven't thought or planned about my outfit today really, I have my morning-going-to-afternoon errands to go by today so I opted for this casual comfy look but still eye-candy worthy. 
So my peg for my look came from the many Hollywood celebrities wearing that "Sexy White Shirt". 
Best thing about my shirt is that I didn't cashed out 395 for a very simple white t-shirt.
Fortunately, Jar Clothing from St. Francis Square offers shirts like these for only 150php! So definitely I'm goin' back there for ALL COLOURS! :))


Liquid leggings: 168 | Ballet flats: Parisian | Bag: Liz Claiborne

And oath to oneself: As long as I'm not getting any hair styling and colouring, then I would put my hair in a BUN. :))
So pro'lly this week, I'm getting it all done, maybe a little "gigi" perm on the side? haha.

Tassel necklace: Bubbles

After Hype (Youth fellowhsip), Jacky, Kim and me went to Moonleaf, Congressional for that weekly milk teas. Along side its store, there's a pastry shop called "The Cake Box", while ordering for a red velvet (which is heavenly by the way!) I saw boxes of games over the counter, free for everyone who wishes to stay to play with. Then I saw... CLUEDO! In a card version by the way (like Monopoly Deal) and immediately, I ask them to transfer and eat those lovely cupcakes via Dine-In! :))

Look what Moonleaf tea shop offers this Chinese New Year: Red Pearls! Kakaiba lang. Haha.

Toodles!

3 comments:

  1. love your outfit especially the blazer! :)

    xoxo,
    http://itsmaskoflove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit.. i wanna try the read pearls on that tea shop soon.. look really interesting..^^

    Btw, i nominated you for the Liebster Award. for more info here's the link: http://hannieleugenio.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-liebster-award.html

    i am also conducting a giveaway.. if you're interested you can join here: http://hannieleugenio.blogspot.com/2012/10/its-lady-exquisite-giveaway.html

    i hope we could also follow each other.. just tell me.. ^^
    more power to your blog..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the necklace. :))

    - http://karinasuperbabe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

To not Fit in. To be Psychedelic. To be Eccentric. To be Bold. To be Practical. To be Humble. To be Kind. To Encourage Others. To Stand Up for What is Right. To be YOU. Now that's being a KIKAY and that's REAL BEAUTY.
-xoxo, Roxy. ;)