Friday, December 09, 2011

Amidst the Busy-ness of it all...

You're probably wondering... Where has this girl gone off to and.. where are the BLOG POSTS?! :))
Well, to tell you the truth, I've been busy this last couple of months due to a) work (office slave!) and b) wardrobe make over. Yup. heard it right: WARDROBE MAKE OVER
Yes, this little beauty junky here, is also a fashionista at heart (read: PASHOWNEESTUH. haha.)
And yes, lately I've been gathering of sweet pieces from here and there and so, as to incorporate and launch the dynamic duo (namely: beauty and fashion), I will now blog about one thing that I always have and always will love: FASHION.
Don't worry my beauty geeks, I will still feature the my MAKE-UP look and what I used.
It'll still be ROXY, plus with a whole lot of ghetto. :))


Will post more updates soon loves! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

To not Fit in. To be Psychedelic. To be Eccentric. To be Bold. To be Practical. To be Humble. To be Kind. To Encourage Others. To Stand Up for What is Right. To be YOU. Now that's being a KIKAY and that's REAL BEAUTY.
-xoxo, Roxy. ;)