Sunday, December 11, 2011

It's not a bird, It's not a plane.

I miss wearing jeans on a beautiful bright Sunday morning. :D I'd decided to pair it with a t-shirt and some blazer with a quirky colour to grab some attention. :)) But what really impresses me with my outfit is that LONG-SEARCHED-for Clack Kent-turning-to-Superman t-shirt! I said that because back in my teen years, I wished that someone (with great T-shirt designing skills) would make a shirt like this. And lo and behold... I found it in the little boys section of our local department store. :))

My beau immediately said that I should grab it since he knew how much I've been longing for this and that he knows that I love Superhero characters (okay, I'm more of a MARVEL girl, rather than DC... but hey! Superman was always an exception! haha.)

Mustard blazer: Mags | Bag: The Bagfinder | Pumps: Nava | 

T-shirt: DC | Jeans: Salvage | Belt: Nava

Gold Chain Necklace: Bazaar | Ring: Forever21 | Feather Earring: House of Ferosh


Hype this on Lookbook here. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

To not Fit in. To be Psychedelic. To be Eccentric. To be Bold. To be Practical. To be Humble. To be Kind. To Encourage Others. To Stand Up for What is Right. To be YOU. Now that's being a KIKAY and that's REAL BEAUTY.
-xoxo, Roxy. ;)