Friday, July 29, 2011

Another Make-Up Junkie on the Rise

Finally, I get to have a chance (and time) to build up my courage and write my own beauty blog. Yey! :D I would like to thank other make-up gurus out there who gave me an idea for making one so whoop-dee-doo!
Through these past years I find it hard trying to maintain a personal blog. Yeah, I've been there done that (heck, I even had two personal blog accounts here in blogger and unfortunately, its outdated). But because my love for Beauty and Make-up are just like an intense emotion waiting to explode (plus, I have tons of STUFF that I wanted to share to everybody and make good reviews), I now have this beauty blog.
I will try my best to update as soon as I have free time (and a whole lot of stuff) because now its not about basking in my self-musings anymore. Its about sharing thoughts and giving other girls out there ideas about Make-Up, what is it, where to find it and best of all, my quest to scour the ends of locally available, high-quality-branded make-up without having to splurge like hell.

In short, this blog is all about getting the right stuff for your very own canvass, without that guilty-feeling of spending tons of your hard-earned moolah. ;) Have a pleasant day and stay tuned! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

To not Fit in. To be Psychedelic. To be Eccentric. To be Bold. To be Practical. To be Humble. To be Kind. To Encourage Others. To Stand Up for What is Right. To be YOU. Now that's being a KIKAY and that's REAL BEAUTY.
-xoxo, Roxy. ;)